Thursday 18 September 2014

The Big Shave (1967)

Our task is to replicate this video shot for shot. We are going to remake this video of "The Big Shave" using me personally as the actor for the man shaving. this is because it will be a lot easy to find the time to shoot it and as its my own work I know that I will be reliable and ready to shoot on the day(s). We have been finding it hard to find a bath room to closely replicate this bathroom due the 'sliding mirror' and the "old, basic" bathroom.
 
We have closely  studied other remakes of this video on YouTube to research and look for how different people have done the blood in a sleek and seamless way much like the original. We have access to a few tubes of fake blood that I can hold to the back of the razor to keep it out of camera shot and lightly squeeze to release the blood onto my face. Copyright protection on the music is not an issue with shooting this and using the music because we are not claiming this as our own piece of film.  


No comments:

Post a Comment